Under "Start Here" You have already seen
Here are three more:
1. If I search here on an industry, such as "tourism," I can then limit (left side bar) by "source type." Click "show more" to see these options: market research report, industry profile, swot analysis.
2. Search "tourism" to see a list of current topics & reports.
1. "Accept" the "terms and conditions".
2. From the "industries" dropdown, choose "travel," under "services"
3. From the next page, you have all sorts of options to look at reports by particular countries, by particular companies, by global trend, by infographic. You have to click a choice and then click "Go."
Chad Boeninger, OU's Business Librarian, has a series of resource guides for business applications.
These can all be found by searching on the library home page, but here I've featured the ones I think we would be likely to use.
Most of his pages include videos on how to search that thing. I use these a lot.